Trigger Against My Head

Impelled severely & Idea comes fluently | Aim the trigger & now i'm writing.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Exclusive Stuff for Career Use

Got lots of exclusive stuffs from siblings and friends as gift. Damn happy because I do not need to buy lots of necessary stuffs for my career next time! Sad is because i hope someone could buy me a Semi Digital-SLR Camera! hahaha! Thanks for those presents people! Appreciate that!


(Shiok!)


This is my first ever bloody time to post up picture with my face in it. Happy 22nd Birhtday lucky bastard!

(Class IAA56/57 + SC Creative Crews!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u are a real lucky bastard man..what a real happy birthday u had. Envy u man. Got so many presents..having bunch of friends and gf celebrating with u. Which gift was frm ur pretty gf? em..let me hv a wild guess, the watch?

6/12/2007 8:21 PM  
Blogger VerNch said...

She's my ex now. For your info, she baked the cake. Can i know who are you?

6/17/2007 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was so sweet to have a real hand-made birthday cake from your love one.. I think that's the most precious present u got huh?

6/25/2007 3:33 AM  
Blogger VerNch said...

I think so, but i still love expensive stuff to be honest. HAHA!! I love watches and Calvin Klein's boxers. And by the way, is not love one, but is love'd' one. It was a past tense, so just leave it with a full stop.

6/26/2007 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home