Trigger Against My Head

Impelled severely & Idea comes fluently | Aim the trigger & now i'm writing.

Monday, January 15, 2007

When it's dead, it's dead.

Don't know why, when i look up to the blue sky and white clouds, noting impress me at all.
Don't know why, when i step on dog poo today i don't feel shitty at all.
Don't know why, when i go into design, no inspiration at all.
Don't know why, when i go home, i just feel like busy-ing at all time.

When a thing is grey in colour, is very hard to overlay other colour on it. Because it looks the same (like shit). When my heart is dead, I will be dead like hell. Excuses and apologies will be too late for it. So, i will only say the same old two words, "FUCK OFF!" Don't get sensitive with these 2 words, i didn't scream it out though. This is something to do with internal k?

I HATE PEOPLE DEMAND A LOT! Is good to demand sometimes, especially as a perfectionist like me but i'm not talking about this type of demand. I'm talking about those fuckers who has so many things in life which doesn't need to achieve at all, but still demand so much. Really pissed with this type of fuckers who i can actually list it in Top 10 Billboard Blind-folded Fucking Asshole list. Come on, just say "FUCK OFF!' to this type of people. Pathetic.

I don't want to involve myself with anything towards this type of people anymore. Nevertheless, I won't like/love people who don't even know how to tolerate me, because i know I'm not a person who easily to tolerate with. I'm talking about long term relationships here k? If tolerate, is going to be forever here. Or else just fuck it. I won't be wasting time with this type of people seriously. I'm 22 now and i don't like to play sand.

Always remember, treat people good although other treat you like shit. It is a must to treat your family good.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

over-demanding is not good. We have to appreciate what we have now..If keep demanding, we will never satisfy.

i wonder if u have someone specifically referred to regarding this post?

6/12/2007 8:31 PM  
Blogger VerNch said...

Definitely someone inspires me to write all these statements with wrath. I can really tolerate someone when he/she knows how to tolerate.

I would rather someone not to ask me that :"why not you tolerate someone before they tolerate you?"
My answer will be: He/She won't appreciate it.

6/17/2007 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm...there will be someone who really know how to appreciate. Perhaps the "someone" havent appear yet so dont be so pessimistic ya..

By the way, why were you writing with wrath when you said it's "dead" already?

6/26/2007 10:07 PM  
Blogger VerNch said...

Because i hate.

10/06/2007 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home